You will not be able to register online until 6:00AM on the posted first day of registration for the term when the University opens the function.
- Log on to http://my.smu.edu using your student ID and password
- Select “Student Self Service” and click on Student Center
- Under “Enrollment”, select “Add a class”
- Select the appropriate term and click “Change” if necessary
- Enter Class number located in the registration form you were emailed
- Enter the Class Number from the first field on the registration form (ie: 1002, 1003, NOT the catalog number HDDR 63XX.) Please make sure your selections do not have conflicting dates. No more than 3 classes can be taken in a single term.
- Click Submit
- To verify that your classes were added successfully, it should say 'Success' under Add Status for each course. If you get a message of “errors
found”,clickon that text to get the exact problem. If you are unable to resolve, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view your complete schedule, click on View My Schedule at the bottom of the screen. Payment is due by the end of the registration period please follow the procedure outlined on the back of the registration form using either ACCESS or the BURSAR site.
- Tuition payments made after the Payment Due Date listed in the Academic Calendar will be assessed a $150.00 late fee.
If you are a continuing
Procedure for Access V
- Go to http://my.smu.edu,log in with your 8 digit student ID number and password***
- In Student Self Service select Personal Portfolio, then Personal Portfolio Home
- Select the link for:
- Addresses (Home Addresses must be physical addresses, PO Boxes can be used if they are entered under "Mailing Address" only)
- Phone Numbers
- Emergency Contacts and Demographic Summary detail
- Follow the instructions on each page and check the box next to the statement, "I have verified and/or updated my information...." at the bottom of the page and click Save.
- The current day's date will display when you have correctly saved your information