*Due to outcomes of the COVID-19 pandemic our program is now waiving GRE/GMAT requirements for all Fall 2020 applicants.
Application Deadlines - Fall 2020 Entry
Round 1: November 15, 2019
Round 2: June 10, 2020 - Final deadline for scholarship consideration to coincide with our enrollment deposit deadline.
*Rolling admissions following June 10, 2020
- Completed application form
- Essay (prompted on application)
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- Optional letters of recommendation
* If you are interested in scholarship consideration please be sure to check that box on the application as well as complete the section for financial aid (FASFA/SAR)
Students are admitted to the MSSM program during the fall term only. Admission to the program is highly selective and follows the standards of the Cox School of Business MBA admissions. The Admissions Committee, which will include a member(s) from the Cox School, seeks a diverse group of candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
- Significant professional and life experiences
- Strong academic capabilities, leadership potential and interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal qualities such as maturity, integrity, self-confidence and motivation
- A strong commitment to learning and achievement
Preferred applicants typically have full-time work experience, a strong undergraduate record, and competitive scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).