Application Deadlines - Fall 2021 Entry
We are now accepting applications for the Fall 2021 term!
|December 1, 2020||Early decision deadline|
|March 15, 2021||International student deadline|
|May 31, 2021||Final deadline for admission and scholarship consideration|
|Rolling admission after June 1, 2021. Please contact Assistant Director of Admissions, Yazmin Strauss, for late admission consideration.|
- Completed application form
- Essay (prompted on application)
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Optional letters of recommendations (3 max)
Note: Test scores are being waived due to the pandemic
* If you are interested in scholarship consideration please be sure to check that box on the application as well as complete the section for financial aid (FASFA/SAR)
Transcripts should be sent to the following:
*This email is specifically for electronic transcripts ONLY and the quickest way to have them sent.
Graduate Application Processing
PO Box 750518| Dallas, TX 75275-0518
Students are admitted to the MSSM program during the fall term only. Admission to the program is highly selective and follows the standards of the Cox School of Business MBA admissions. The Admissions Committee, which will include a member(s) from the Cox School, seeks a diverse group of candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
- Significant professional and life experiences
- Strong academic capabilities, leadership potential and interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal qualities such as maturity, integrity, self-confidence and motivation
- A strong commitment to learning and achievement
Preferred applicants typically have full-time work experience, a strong undergraduate record, and competitive scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).