At times, you may need to upload new or updated documentation. This includes students who:
- didn't have supporting documents prepared when they completed the Accommodation Request Form
- are requesting an accommodation in addition to the one(s) they already have, but didn't have supporting documents prepared when they completed a Supplemental Request
- need to renew an expired or soon-to-expire accommodation, but didn't have supporting documents prepared when they completed a Supplemental Request
To upload supporting Accessibility Documentation:
- Log in to DASS Link using your SMU student ID and password, just like when you log in to my.SMU: https://smu-accommodate.symplicity.com/sso/students/login.
- On your homepage, select the Accommodation tab, and then from the dropdown menu, select Documents.
- On the Documents page, click + Add New, and then from the dropdown menu, select Accessibility Document.
- In the box titled Label, provide a title for your document, and then select the Document Type.
- Under "File*," click the Choose File button, and then select the specific file from your computer.
- Click Submit at the top or bottom of the page.
- Finally, email us at DASS@smu.edu when you finish uploading the new Accessibility Documents.
NOTE: Please do not use the Documents tab on the Main Menu to upload documents to DASS Link; use this method instead.