You can request new accommodations and services, in addition to ones that you’ve previously requested.
- Log in to DASS Link with your SMU student ID and password, just like when you log in to my.SMU: https://smu-accommodate.symplicity.com/sso/students/login.
- From the menu on the left side of your homepage, select Accommodation.
- From the Accommodation dropdown menu, select Supplemental Request.
- The page will refresh. Click the blue Add New button.
- Complete all of the fields on the form. You can request more than one accommodation, if needed, using the Request Additional Accommodation button.
- Upload documents supporting your need for the new accommodation(s) by using the Add Item button located near the bottom of the page.
- Confirm that your request is accurate, then click the Submit button.
- If you need to upload additional documents after submitting your Supplemental Request, open the dropdown menu under the Accommodation tab, and select Documents. From there, choose to upload Accessibility Document. Please email us at DASS@smu.edu whenever you upload new documents for a Supplemental Request.