HDEV 1211: Success Strategies
Your grades last term didn’t show what you are capable of. So, what’s your plan for next term?
Enroll in HDEV 1211: SUCCESS STRATEGIES!
This class is a two-credit, graded course designed to help students achieve greater success in their academic, professional, and personal lives through ongoing self-assessment and journal writing. The course starts the second week of class and ends more than two weeks before the end of the semester. Fall and spring classes meet twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday. HDEV 1211 fulfills the Oral Communication proficiency in the Common Curriculum.
If you’re ready to make some changes, this class could make a big difference.
- Interest in learning strategies for success
- Willingness to try new approaches
- Guidance with setting and achieving goals
- Help identifying what strategies work best for your academic success
- Support for implementing what you learn in class
For more information about SUCCESS STRATEGIES, email firstname.lastname@example.org.