- Task Force on Social Justice and Equity
Charge: To explore and to inform SMU's approach to greater social justice and equity, not just in the near term, but to promote lasting change in our community.
- Task Force on SMU Graduate School
Charge: To recommend appropriate roles and responsibilities for a graduate school at SMU. Recommendations are based on an assessment of graduate education at SMU and a review of graduate schools at SMU Aspirational Peer and G-14 (formerly Colonial Group) Institutions.
- Task Force on the Future of Libraries at SMU
Charge: To examine and recommend ways to strengthen lasting ideas to foster coordination between SMU Libraries with faculty, students and alumni.
- Task Force on Creative and Interactive Technology
Charge: To provide critical faculty-led input in shaping our aspirations for more deeply integrating digital humanities, creative computation, and computer gaming.
- Task Force on Scholarly Research and Creative Impact
Charge: To examine and recommend ways for SMU to strengthen its scholarly research and creative activities to bolster the University's position as the leading global research university in North Texas.
- Task Force on Data Science and Analytics
Charge: To begin the process of constructing a vision for the future of data science and data analytics at SMU.
- General Education Review Task Force
Charge: To provide a study of the current University Curriculum (UC) and present a proposal for a newly revised and refreshed general education curriculum