- Task Force on the Future of Libraries at SMU
Charge: To examine and recommend ways to strengthen lasting ideas to foster coordination between SMU Libraries with faculty, students and alumni.
General Education Review Task Force
Charge: To provide a study of the current University Curriculum (UC) and present a proposal for a newly revised and refreshed general education curriculum
- Task Force on Scholarly Research and Creative Impact
Charge:To examine and recommend ways for SMU to strengthen its scholarly research and creative activities to bolster the University's position as the leading global research university in North Texas.
- Task Force on Creative and Interactive Technology
Charge: To provide critical faculty-led input in shaping our aspirations for more deeply integrating digital humanities, creative computation, and computer gaming.
- Task Force on Data Science and Analytics
Charge: To begin the process of constructing a vision for the future of data science and data analytics at SMU.
- Charge to the Data Science and Analytics Task Force
- Final Task Force Report
- Updated Final Task Force Report - Revised as of 102020
- Task Force on SMU Graduate School
Charge: To recommend appropriate roles and responsibilities for a graduate school at SMU. Recommendations are based on an assessment of graduate education at SMU and a review of graduate schools at SMU Aspirational Peer and G-14 (formerly Colonial Group) Institutions.
- G-14 Faculty Survey Working Group
Charge: In partnership with the Faculty Senate, the Provost's Office is commissioning a G-14 (formerly Colonial Group) Faculty Survey Working Group, consisting of a representative body of faculty members, to establish a plan for survey analysis and communication.