Interested students need only apply ONCE for the certificate program.
January Term start: October 31
May Term start:
March 31 April 15
- $50 through August 31
- $75 August 31 - October 31
These responses should be well-thought-out should be no more than 400 words. You are encouraged to write your responses in a separate document and then copy and paste them into the application.
- What do you believe are your gifts for ministry?
- Tell us about your experience in ministry?
- List any experiences you've had in theological education or continuing education for practical ministry (conferences, trainings, etc.) (a list is acceptable)
- What are your long-term goals in ministry?
*Three Letters of Recommendation
Of the three recommendation letters needed, at least one must be from your pastor or spiritual leader. Other letters of recommendation can come from ministry volunteers, church leaders, small group leaders, co-workers, Sunday school teachers, parents, friends, etc. Please be sure to contact your recommenders prior to submitting your application. The letters must answer the following questions:
- How long have you known the candidate?
- Do you believe the candidate is well suited for and called to ministry?
- What do you believe are the candidates gifts for that ministry?
Letters of recommendation can be emailed to email@example.com.
We do not offer scholarships through our office. We encourage you to contact your employer, local church, district, conference, denominational body, and any special interest groups that may have scholarship funds to support your continuing educational opportunities.