Instructions: Please fill out the online application (below). Have the following information ready while you are applying:
- PID number, found on your COSS transcript. If this is your first time in Course of Study, email email@example.com and request your PID number.
- Course of Study Transcript (you can upload this to the online application of email to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DS, registrar, and mentor's contact information
- Signature form complete with the signatures of your DS and Local Pastor Registrar (you can upload this to the online application or email it to our office at email@example.com)
- Click HERE to download the Signature Form
- Summer COSS will be held completely online this summer - Students may register for two courses per session.
* Please check the Course Schedule before registering to avoid time conflicts.
Important Deadlines to Remember
- May 6 - Last day to register online. To ensure students have adequate time to prepare for their class(es), we will not accept late registrations
- June 3 - Last day to cancel registration to receive a refund. All cancelations must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by this date.
- June 15 - All student fees due to Perkins
- Credit Card: Online Payment
- Checks/money orders: payable to Perkins School of Theology and mail to:
Perkins School of Theology
Course of Study
P.O. BOX 750133
Dallas, Tx 75275-0133
We do not accept cash.
For questions and help with online registration, please call 214-768-2222, Monday - Friday between the hours of 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (CST) or email email@example.com for any non-time sensitive questions.