Courses are offered in the spring and fall for members of the Oklahoma Indian Missionary Conference and indigenous pastors beyond the conference. Applications from beyond these constituencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
|122 Theological Heritage I||October 12 - December 11 (no class week of Nov. 23)||Rebekah Miles|
• Course Tuition: $400.00
• Registration Fee (non-refundable): $5.00
**Course will be online
- Please fill out the online application (below). Have the following information ready while you are applying:
- PID number, found on your COSS transcript. If this is your first time in Course of Study, email email@example.com and request your PID number.
- Course of Study Transcript (you can upload this to the online application of email to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are not eligible for a PID, write N/A
- DS, registrar, and mentor's contact information
- Signature form complete with the signatures of your DS and Local Pastor Registrar (you can upload this to the online application or email it to our office at email@example.com).
- Download the Signature Form Here
The last day to register is September 21, 2020
For questions and help with online registration, please call 214-768-2265, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 am - 3:00 pm (CST) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any non-time sensitive questions.
Coming Soon! Please check back later.
The deadline to cancel your registration, and to receive a partial refund, is before the first day of class. No refunds will be processed once the course has begun.
- Credit Card- Online Payment
- Check or money order payable to Perkins School of Theology and mail it to:
Course of Study School
Perkins School of Theology
PO Box 750133
Dallas, TX 75275
Your payment must be received at the office of Perkins Course of Study School before the beginning of the course. If you have questions about registration or payment, please contact us at email@example.com or 214-768-2265.
GBHEM has introduced a Native American Scholarship - Now open for applications.
For more information contact:
Donna Pewo, Assistant Director of the Oklahoma Indian Missionary Conference Satellite COSS
Paul Barton, Director of the Regional School of Study Course Perkins
214-768-2767 | firstname.lastname@example.org