1. A member in good standing in a local UCC congregation.
2. A Member in Discernment (MID) of a regional UCC Association.
3. Enrolled in or accepted to an accredited ATS seminary, or enrolled in or accepted to a regional theological education program which leads to authorized ministry in the UCC.
4. A 3.0 GPA in your most recently completed academic work.
5. Intention to seek a call to serve as a pastor of a local UCC church.
6. Documented financial need.
Rev. Nelson R. Murphy
Brown Endowment Administrator
475 Riverside Dr Ste 1020
New York, NY 10115