- Applicant must be a full-time graduate student in the Master of Divinity Program.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- Applicant must be attending a school or Seminary accredited by the Association of Theological Schools in the United States or Canada.
- Applicant must have and maintain a B Average or above, for all graduate and undergraduate
- Applicants themselves must apply directly to the International Director, and application forms can be sent to the applicant only by the Director.
- Application forms are only sent to Applicants between January 1 and March 31.
- Requests for applications must be accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed legal size envelope in order to receive a reply.
- Completed application must be returned to the International Director, no later than April 30th to merit review. If possible, we ask that applicants collect all the information and material required and mail in one complete packet. This assures that the International Director receives all required materials on time.
- The budget must be signed by the Financial Aid Officer of the school or Seminary in order to be valid. An unsigned budget is not valid.
- When a continuing student reapplies, the student receives a new application form, follows every step outlined on this page, adds updated resume, and includes the first semester's (first quarter) grades. Again, a stamped self-addressed legal size envelope is required. An official transcript must be mailed to the International Director as soon as possible and no later than mid-June
$1,000 (Max for Tuition ONLY) for a full academic year
Director - Student Ministry Department
P. O. Box 1040
Chautauqua, NY, 14722-1040
Application requests are accepted between Jan 1 and March 31 ONLY and must include:
a) stamped self-addressed business envelope,
b) name of the institution where you will be enrolled,
c) anticipated graduation date; and
d) how you found out about the scholarship.