MDiv, MAM, MTS, and MSM applicants must provide:
- Basic Information: Personal, Citizenship, and Church Information
- Academic History: List all colleges and universities attended; transcripts required
- Recommendations (3):
- Pastor or ordained religious leader who has observed or led you in ministry
- Professor (if in school within the past 5 years), or a professional reference who has observed your ability and performance
- Layperson (non-ordained) who serves in a leadership capacity in your ministry context who can address your faith journey, preparedness for graduate theological study, and potential for leadership in ministry
**Recommenders cannot be a member of your family.
- Resume: Provide an overview of work experience, educational background, and ministry and volunteer history.
- Written Response: Applicants will respond to three questions in a single document that is between 3-4 pages in length.
In addition to the above requirements, ThM applicants must also provide:
- Writing Sample: 1000-1500 word sample of academic writing such as an essay or excerpt from an academic paper or article.
Non-degree and Exploratory applicants must provide:
- Biographical, demographic and church information
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- One letter of recommendation from clergy, lay leader, or professor or professional colleague
- Written response to two questions in a single document that is between 1-2 pages in length.