MDiv, MAM, MTS, MSM and ThM applicants must provide:
- Basic Information: Personal, Citizenship, and Church Information
- Academic History: List all colleges and universities attended; transcripts required
- Recommendations (3):
- Pastor or ordained religious leader who has observed or led you in ministry
- Professor (if in school within the past 5 years), or a professional reference who has observed your ability and performance
- Layperson (non-ordained) who serves in a leadership capacity in your ministry context who can address your faith journey, preparedness for graduate theological study, and potential for leadership in ministry
- Resume: Provide an overview of work experience, educational background, and ministry and volunteer history.
- Essay: Provide a 1000–1500-word essay.
Non-degree and Exploratory applicants must provide:
- Biographical, demographic and church information
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- One letter of recommendation from clergy, lay leader, or professor or professional colleague
- One-page statement explaining your proposed plan of study