Before you enroll for classes, you can search for available classes to take. Here's how:
- From your Student Homepage, click Manage Classes.
- On the screen that appears, click Class Search on the left-hand side of the page.
- The Search for Classes form appears. You can also click on the Search Course Catalog tab to search through the official University catalog for more details on courses.
- Select the appropriate Term.
- Select and type in appropriate search terms.
- To only view classes with open seats, check the box next to Show Open Classes Only.
- Select Additional Search Criteria to search specific dates and time. You can also search by Instructor Last Name, Keyword, etc.
- Click Search.
- A list of classes will now display according to your search terms.