When you click on the Academic Records tile in your Student Homepage, you can view grades, class history, unofficial transcripts, and more. By default, the first page you will see is Course History, where you can view all of the courses you have taken in the past.
- Within the Academic Records page, click on View Grades on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the term you would like to view.
- Click Continue
- Your grades for that term will now display.
Viewing an Unofficial Transcript
- Within the Academic Records page, click on View Unofficial Transcript on the left-hand side of the page.
- Verify that Academic Institution is set to Southern Methodist University and the Report Type is set to Unofficial Stdnt Grade Transcript.
- Click Go.
- You will be presented with a copy of your unofficial transcript.
NOTE: An unofficial transcript CANNOT be used as an official document to verify your academic career. Contact the Registrar for details on receiving an official "sealed" transcript.
Clicking on the My Advisors button on the left-hand side of the page will display your current academic advisors and their contact information. This is updated automatically if changed.
Apply for Graduation
If you have fulfilled the requirements for your degree, you will be able to click on Apply for Graduation on the left-hand toolbar and then access the appropriate forms. If a link to the form does not appear for you, contact the Registrar for more information on graduation requirements.