Mac OS X
- Click the Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Network.
- Select Wi-Fi and ensure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Click the Arrow next to the Network Name.
- Select Join Other Network.
- Enter eduroam as the network name.
- Select WPA2-Enterprise as the Security type.
- Enter your credentials: email address and password.
- Click Remember this network.
- Click Join.
- Click Continue when presented with the certificate.
- Click Apply and close the system preferences window.
Mac OS X (Alternate Method)
- Click the Airport widget in the Menu bar.
- Select eduroam.
- Enter SMU ID and Password.
- Click Connect.
- If you get a Verify Certificate window:
- Click Show Certificate.
- Click the checkbox next to "Always trust 'srad1p1.systems.smu.edu.'"
- Click Continue.
- Enter your password for you local user account and click Update Settings.
You are now connected to PerunaNet.