To connect a ChromeBook to the PerunaNet WiFi network, click on the WiFi symbol to bring up the network configuration menu.
Select the PerunaNet Network ID.
In the settings menu, select the following for each category:
|Phase 2 Authentication:||MSCHAPv2|
|Server Certificate:||USERTrust RSA Certification Authority|
|Subject Match:||Leave this blank, as default|
|User Certificate:||Leave this as None Installed, as default|
|Identity:||User Credentials (ID Number)|
|Password:||User Credentials (password)|
|Anonymous Identity:||Leave this blank, as default|
Chrome OS (Alternate Method)
If the above configuration is not working, connect the Chromebook with an adapter to an ethernet (wired) connection and then proceed with the following:
- Verify you are able to open sites and are connected to the network.
- Install Updates:
- Click the Profile icon, then click the Settings gear icon.
- Click About Chrome OS.
- Then Check and Install Updates.
- Restart the machine.
- Removed Ethernet cable and adapter.
- Retry the PerunaNet connection.