Submitting Jobs through Email.
In order to release a job submitted through email, it must be submitted from the email address associated with your PaperCut account. For faculty, staff, and students, it must come from your default SMU email address. For guests, it must come from whichever address was included in the creation of the papercut account.
There are different email addresses for the various configurations of the print job. Each email should contain a single file in a standard format (pdf, doc, xls etc).
- Save your file in the appropriate format
- Open a new mail message from your SMU email account
- Enter the address for the print queue depending on the desired output
- Attach the single file to your email
- Click Send
- Visit a public printer that supports your desired output
- Swipe your ID card or release the print job through the release station
||Black and white, Single Side,Letter
||Black and white, Duplex, Letter
||Black and white, Single Side, Legal
||Black and white, Duplex, Legal
||Color, Single Side, Letter
||Color, Duplex, Letter
||Black and White, Single Side, Tabloid
||Black and White, Duplex, Tabloid
Note: The current file size limitation for emails sent from the SMU mail servers is 30MB. For larger files, submit the job using WebPrint.