Finding the MAC Address
- Select "System Settings" from the HOME Menu.
Scroll down through the menu and select "Internet."
The Nintendo Switch console's MAC address will be listed under "System MAC Address."
Connecting to the Network
- Place the Nintendo Switch within 10 feet of the wireless router to ensure a strong wireless signal.
- On the Nintendo Switch console, select "Settings" from the HOME Menu.
- Select “Internet,” and then “Internet Settings.”The Nintendo Switch will automatically search for near-by Wi-Fi signals.
- Select SMU_Guest from the network list.
- The Nintendo Switch will test the Internet connection. Once the test is complete, select "OK" to complete the process.