The following classrooms in Fondren Library can be reserved by SMU faculty and staff for instructional use. Rooms are available for use when classes are not scheduled.
23 PC Computers and one instructor station
|23 Mac computers and one instructor station
Projector and whiteboards
Pettus Group Projects
|4 computers with GIS Software
Tabletop projector and whiteboards
To better accommodate academic scheduling, FLE rooms 109 and 110 are available for scheduling via Schedule.SMU
You can schedule these rooms online with the following steps:
- Go to schedule.smu.edu and log in with your SMU credentials.
- Click on the Events tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Event Request link.
- Select Fondren Library OIT Room Requests from the drop-down menu. Click Next.
- Fill out the form with the event's information. Set the date and time using the calendar tool and click Create.
- To the right of the calendar tool, check the box next to your meeting date and time and then click the Assign Rooms button.
- Click on the room you would like to use, then click OK.
- Verify accuracy of your information and then click Submit in the top left of the page.
Please allow 48 hours for your request to be approved. Schedule your events well ahead of time for best availability.
If you are scheduling these rooms for academic courses, please follow your department's process for creating the class and scheduling the room. Please only schedule this room if your course/event requires computer usage.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding these classrooms.