Distance Education Infomercial
Across town or across the nation, busy working professionals can take advantage of the flexibility and convenience of the Lyle Distance Education Program offerings.
- 50 years of proven fully-accredited private school engineering education-at-a-distance.
- Convenient and flexible delivery; shift time for a better work/life balance.
- Cutting-edge technology to create an immersive classroom experience.
- 19 master's programs; advancing graduate study for military and civilians at home and abroad.
With all the detail and content of our on-campus graduate courses, you view streamed versions of live lectures to complete any of the master's degrees offered or the unrivaled options for non-degree studies.
Most degree programs are 10-course 30 hours with no on-campus or thesis requirements, all designed to further your professional career goals. See how the Lyle Distance Education Program works.
Lyle Distance Education Program offerings are well suited for military personnel who are stationed in the US or abroad.
"Lyle's distance programs are innovative and exciting program from which professionals in technology can greatly benefit. My master's degree in systems engineering, completed at a distance, has propelled my career in the aerospace industry. Education is the key to continued success, and I'm very proud to be an alumna of Lyle."
~ Marky Kidd, Flight Test and Evaluation Engineer | Aerospace – Commercial Jetliner Manufacturer
"Thanks for the great service. The new system of .wmv files works very well for me. I am able to download the classes at my work computer and save to a 20 GB USB drive, then watch at home later. For a couple of the classes, I was gone on a trip to Korea and was not able to download there, but received the DVDs by mail and used those when I got home to Guam."
~ Dan Sherrill, Civil Engineer
COVID19: FALL 2020 DISTANCE-TO-CAMPUS OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR PROSPECTIVE GRADUATE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Across town or across the globe, busy working professionals can take advantage of the flexibility and convenience of the Lyle Distance-to-Campus Program offerings.
· 50 years of proven fully accredited private school engineering education-at-a-distance.
· Convenient and flexible delivery; shift time for a better work/life balance.
· Cutting-edge technology to create an immersive classroom experience.
Fall 2020, Distance-to-Campus students will begin their studies via Distance Education and transition into on-campus learning beginning Spring 2021, when campus is open to students. However, if the student chooses to stay in his/her home country, he/she may complete the degree as a Distance Education student.
View our degree programs, HERE. To apply for Fall 2020, please click HERE.