On Campus Applicants to Masters and Doctoral Programs

Information for U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents, H1/H4 Visa Holders

Application and other forms for students seeking a Masters or Doctoral degree in Engineering

Other applications

  • Non-Degree Application Form for individuals seeking credit-courses but who have not been formally accepted to a graduate degree program (pdf)

Special Situations

  • Reactivation Form for students seeking readmission to their graduate degree program (pdf)
  • Change of Program Request for students who want to transfer into another degree program (pdf)