The Department of Engineering Management, Information, and Systems is proud to announce the awarding of 69 new Bachelors, Masters, and Doctor of Engineering degrees in May 2008.
- 15 seniors received a Bachelors of Science, Major Management Science, 40% of which are women
- 51 masters degrees were awarded including:
- 15 M.S. in Engineering Management
- 5 M.S. in Information Engineering and Management
- 7 M.S. with Major in Operations Research
- 24 M.S. with Major in Systems Engineering
- 3 Doctor of Engineering with Major in Engineering Management degrees
- 19 executive masters students from the EM10, SE11, and SE12 classes
EMIS students made up 22% of undergraduate degrees and 42% of the graduate degrees conferred by the School of Engineering in May 2008.