Engineering education beyond the baccalaureate degree may have one or any combination of the objectives below, some of which may relate only indirectly to a graduate degree:
- Upgrading: taking advanced work to raise the level of one’s formal capabilities.
- Updating: keeping one’s education current.
- Diversification: seeking to obtain formal education in another field, but not necessarily at a higher degree level.
- Maturing: adding new perspectives on one’s own field without raising the academic level of the education.
Students choose to pursue a master’s degree for one or more reasons. Start your journey today.
Application Instructions: Domestic Students
Application Instructions: International Students
Application Instructions: MADI application
and H1, H4 Visa
F1, F2, J1,
- Reactivation - if you are seeking readmission to the graduate degree program after some time away
- Change of Program - if you want to transfer into another degree program
- Contact email@example.com if you have questions