Tenure-Track Assistant Professor (Data Science Faculty Cluster)
Position Number: 2623
The Lyle School of Engineering Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Network Engineering graduate program is seeking instructors and course developers for the following fall semester 2022 courses:
- EETS 7301 Introduction to Networks
- EETS 8353 Network Automations and Programmability
- EETS 8357 Devops for Network Engineers
- A PhD in area of expertise is preferred.
- A master’s degree and extensive work experience in area of expertise will be considered.
- University, community college, or corporate technical training teaching experience or polished public speaking ability required.
- Dallas, TX area residence is preferred but remote teaching for the right person will be considered.
Program details can be accessed here. For immediate consideration forward CV and cover letter highlighting qualifications to:
Dr. M. Scott Kingsley MS, DEngg
Program Director and Faculty, Graduate Network Engineering Program
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Lyle School of Engineering
Southern Methodist University
Dallas, TX 75025
If you are interested in a Postdoctoral Position, please contact the ECE Department Coordinator.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
Students interested in research opportunities can visit our Undergraduate Research Opportunities page.
SMU will not discriminate in any employment practice, education program, education activity, or admissions on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status. SMU's commitment to equal opportunity includes nondiscrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity and expression. The Executive Director of Access and Equity/Title IX* Coordinator is designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies, including the prohibition of sex discrimination under Title IX. The Executive Director/Title IX Coordinator may be reached at the Perkins Administration Building, Room 204, 6425 Boaz Lane, Dallas, TX 75205, 214-768- 3601, firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries regarding the application of Title IX may also be directed to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights of the U.S. Department of Education. *Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688.