- 2018 Tsai Center Newsletter
- Technology, Law and Innovation Course Featured in Texas Lawyer
- "SMU Law Students Create Apps to Help Legal Aid Lawyers" in Dallas Innovates
- 2017 Tsai Center Newsletter
- November 2, 2017: Tsai Talk: Irwin Barnes, Former SVP and Deputy General Counsel, Fidelity Investments
- October 26, 2017: Tsai Talk: Donald Broadfield, Chief Intellectual Property & Data Counsel, American Airlines, Inc.
- September 29, 2017: Tsai Center Symposium on Emerging Intellectual Property Issues: The Value of Intellectual Property
- September 13, 2017: Tsai Talk: Michael Henry, Principal & Founder, Henry Patent Law
- February 2017: Tsai Center Sponsors BIG DATA PANEL DISCUSSION
- February 2016: Tsai Center Hosts USPTO "PTAB/TTAB STADIUM TOUR"
- October 2015: Tsai Center Sponsors SMU Science and Technology Law Review's SYMPOSIUM ON CYBER SECURITY
- September 2015: Tsai Center Holds Symposium on Emerging Intellectual Property Issues: THE FUTURE OF INNOVATION AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- September 2015: SMU DEDMAN DEAN COLLINS APPOINTS EXECUTIVE BOARD OF TSAI CENTER
TSAI TALKS – Bringing leaders from both the legal community and various industries under the umbrella of law, science, and innovation