CardRates.com offers the Financial Futures Scholarship to future and current college students majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Management, and others preparing for a career in the personal finance industry. Applicants will be judged based on outstanding academic achievement and submission of an essay.
AWARDThe scholarship award amount is $1,000.
REQUIREMENTSTo qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Majoring in business, accounting, finance, mathematics, management, and others related to the personal finance industry.
- Must be a U.S. resident.
- Must send in an official transcript.
- Must be a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior).
- Scholarship must go to tuition purposes (will be paid directly to the university/college).
- Complete an essay for submission.
Follow the essay guidelines below to qualify for the scholarship.
- Essay Topic: In 10 years, how do you see yourself impacting the finance industry?
- The essay title must be: "How I Will Impact The Finance Industry"
- The essay should be 500-900 words.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately using the MLA format.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
- Essay should be 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1-inch margins.
Please mail your official transcript and original essay to the following address.
APPLYING FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
Attn: Financial Futures Scholarship
15 SE 1st Ave
Gainesville, FL 32601