Discover the Art & Science of Game Development:
Guildhall Academy, a Summer Camp for Grades 6-12
June 19-29, 2023 | 9am-4pm daily
Are you a serious game player in grades 6-12 who has what it takes to become a game creator? Have you considered studying video game development and making it your career? Then SMU Guildhall's Advanced Game Design Academy is for you!
- Be taught and mentored by game industry veterans
- Experience what professional game developers do on a daily basis
- Design a 2D platformer game using the Unity game engine — one of the same game technologies used by Guildhall graduate students in their game production projects!
- Create unique art and import it into the game engine
- Program gameplay using C#
Camper seats available: 20
Questions? Contact Rene Archambault at (214) 768-5139 or email@example.com