VA Benefits

Reporting a Change of Address to VA

Should your address change during the course of the academic year, please notify VA by calling:

    1-888-442-4551 (1-888-GIBILL1)

Updating all your information insures you receive your benefits check at the correct address.

You will also need to contact the VA Certifying Official in the Registrar’s Office.