Earned hours and attempted hours all count toward the quantitative measure of 150% of hours a student may attempt when working toward a degree.
- Withdrawals and failures = included in attempted hours but not earned hours
- Transfer hours and consortium hours - included in attempted and earned hours not toward GPA.
- Repeated classes and First Year Repeat - failed classes count toward attempted hours and will adversely affect your GPA but will not count as earned hours. First year repeats will not be excluded from attempted hours and will be included in a student's attempted hours. Successful completion of hours will be included in earned hours.
- Incompletes - count toward attempted hours and if never completed student is assigned a failing grade and this grade counts toward gpa. Incompletes that are completed count toward attempted and earned hours and GPA.
- Summer hours count toward attempted and earned hours and GPA
- Pass /Fail courses - Passing is counted in attempted and earned hours (not counted in GPA). Failing is counted in attempted hours but not earned hours.
- Earned hours count toward attempted hours and toward GPA