Undergraduate Program

Information about being a Research Assistant

Students can work for course credit as research assistants (RAs) for faculty members. This is a great opportunity to learn about research, help conduct actual studies, and interact with professors and graduate students. Students who are interested in graduate school are highly encouraged to participate. Each professor runs a laboratory, with its own research studies and with its own RA roles, responsibilities, and requirements. Search the next link to see a listing of currently available RA positions.

Brief description of research opportunities 

Baldwin Lab 

Holden Lab 

Simpson Rowe Couple's Lab