To Apply:

  1. a copy of your passport or any government issued photo ID
  2. English test score report (optional)

To Request an I20 for F-1 Visa Eligibility:

To Transfer to SMU IEP:

  • Fill out the online application form
  • Fill out ‘Transfer-In Request Form’ (Download PDF)
  • Fill out and sign the IEP Student Financial Statement and submit your financial documents
  • Pay the IEP application fee & I20 process fee.