Looking for an opportunity to earn academic credit and get real-world experience? Try an internship!
Many Dedman departments offer internships for academic credit.
The process for obtaining an internship for academic credit is:
- Identify an internship in your major/minor.
- Work with your academic advisor or major/minor instructor and internship supervisor to complete the Internship Learning Contract and the Release of Liability waiver.
- Enroll in the appropriate course for the number of academic credits
- 40 hours of internship = 1 unit of credit;
- 80 hours of internship = 2 units of credit;
- 120 hours of internship = 3 units of credit
- Participate in the internship.
- Complete the student evaluation, submit the completed instructor and supervisor evaluation, and receive your grade.
For more information contact Lisa Miller at email@example.com and in person at 134 Clements.