Kristin Krohn Devold served as Norway’s Minister of Defense in Prime Minister Bondevik’s cabinet between 2001 and 2005. She was a Conservative Party (Høyre) member of parliament between 1993 and 2005.
To learn more about this interviewee, please consult the links below.
- Devold answers questions for Nato Review.
- Interview with The New York Times, "Who's Afraid of Norway?" (August 24, 2003)
- Devold speaks on the importance of NATO in dealing with modern threats at the NATO/GMFUS conference, "What Europe wants from NATO?"
- United Nations Security Council Resolution on Terrorist Attacks on the United States (2001)
- Measures taken by Norway after the terrorist attacks against the USA (2001)
Devold discusses what Europe wants from NATO (March 30, 2003)