Jonas Gahr Støre served as Norway’s Minister of Foreign Affairs in Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg’s government between 2005 and 2012. He held the post of Minister of Health from 2012 to 2013. Mr. Størehas been a Labour Party (Arbeiderpartiet) member of parliament since 2009 and has led the party since 2014.
To learn more about this interviewee, please consult the links below.
- New York Times article by Støre, "Learning From Norway's Tragedy."
- Norway may rethink opposition to EU membership after Bush's reelection (November 5, 2004)
- Outline of US policy for dealing with threats against allies from weapons of mass destruction (March 1, 2006)
- Støre clarifies, Norway does not condone boycott against Israel (2006, January 6)
- Halvorsen voices her support for Israel boycott (January 5, 2006)
- Støre, list of state secretaries (December 12, 2007)