Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin
firstname.lastname@example.orgSend an email
High Energy Physics, Higgs, Neutrino Photon Scattering, Spontaneous Symmetry Breaking, Non-conservation
- “Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Ordered Multinomial Probabilities by Geometric Programming” (2009). Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 53 (4), 889-893 (with Lim and Choi).
- Abu-Nimeh, S., Nappa, D., Wang, X., and Nair, S. (2009), "Hardening Email Security using Bayesian Additive Regression Trees" (2009), in Machine Learning, Mellouk, A. and Chebira, A., editors, I-Tech Education and Publishing, Ch. 9 (with Abu-Nimeh, Nappa and Nair).
- “Distributed Phishing Detection by Applying Variable Selection using Bayesian Additive Regression Trees” (2009). ICC ’09, IEEE International Conference on Communications, 14 (18), 1-5. (Acceptance rate 35%). (with Abu-Nimeh, Nappa and Nair).
- “Managing Supply Uncertainties Through Bayesian Information Update” (2010). IEEE, Robotics and Automation Society, 7 (1), 24-36 (with Chen and Xia).
- “Preserving Data Utility via BART” (2010). Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. 140 (9), 2551-2561 (with Karr).
- “Approximate Predictive Densities and Their Applications in Generalized Linear Models” (2011). Computational Statistics and Data Analysis. 55 (4), 1570-1580 (with Chen).
- “Modeling Three-dimensional Chromosome Structures Using Gene Expression Data” (2011). Journal of the American Statistical Association. 106 (493), 61-72. (This paper was highlighted in the May 2011 issue of Amstat News) (with Xiao and Khodursky).
- “Isotonized CDF Estimation from Judgment Post-stratification Data with Empty Strata” (2012). Biometrics. 68 (1), 194-202. (with K. Wang and Lim).
- “Bayesian Joint Analysis of Gene Expression Data and Gene Functional Annotations” (2012). Statistics in Biosciences. DOI 10.1007/s12561-012-9065-6 (with Chen, Khodursky and Xiao).