Hon Keung Tony Ng
Ph.D., McMaster University
Send an email
Reliability Theory, Life Testing Procedures, Statistical Inference, Censored Data Analysis, Non Parametric Procedures
- "Flexible Bivariate Beta Distribution (2011), Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 102, 1194-1202 (with Arnold).
- Exact Nonparametric Inference for Component Lifetime Distribution based on Lifetime Data from Systems with Known Signatures" (2011), Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, 23, 741-752 (with Balakrishnan and Navarro).
- "Linear Inference for Type-II Censored System Lifetime Data with Signatures Available" (2011), IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 60, 426-440 (with Balakrishnan and Navarro).
- "Optimal Sample Size Allocation for Multi-level Stress Testing with Extreme Value Regression under Type-II Censoring (2011), Statistics, 45, 257 – 279 (with Ka, Chan and Balakrishnan).
- "Nonparametric Test for Homogeneity of Overall Variability" (2011), Journal of Applied Statistics, 38, 1751-1768 (with SenGupta).
- "Peakedness for weighted sums of symmetric random variables" (2011), Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 141, 1731-1743 (with Zhao and Chan).
- "Some nonparametric precedence-type tests based on progressively censored samples and evaluation of power" (2011), Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 140, 559-573 (with Balakrishnan, Tripathi, and Kannan).