Ian Richard Harris
Ph.D., University of Birmingham, U.K.
Send an email
Robust Estimation, Minimum Divergence Methods, Nonparametric Methods, Variance Components, Mixed Models
- "Coping with Nonstationarity in Categorical Time Series" (2012). Journal of probability and statistics, to appear (with M. McGee).
- "The minimum L2 distance estimator for Poisson mixture models" (2012). Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 141, 1088-1101 (with S. Shen).
- "Performance of random effects model estimators under complex sampling designs" (2011). JEBS, 36, 6-32 (with Jia and Stokes).
- "Measuring relative importance of sources of variation without using variance" (2005). The American Statistician, 59, 217-222 (with Burch).
- "Optimal one-way random effects designs for the Intraclass correlation based on confidence intervals" (2005). Communications in Statistics, Theory and Methods, 34, Issue 10, 2009-2024 (with Burch).