||316 Fondren Science
|Department of Chemistry
|Southern Methodist University
|PO Box 750314
|Dallas, TX 75275-0314
- Ph.D. University of Toronto, 1983
Nonlinear chemical behavior in electrochemical systems.
- Swamy, B. E. Kumara; Schell, Mark "An Experimental and Theoretical Study of Interactions between Unlike Surface Anions and Increases in the Rate of Electrochemical Reactions" Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2006, 110, 5139-5146.
- Schell, Mark; Swamy, B. E. Kumara "Increases in the rate of methanol oxidation through the coadsorption of different anions: Theory and experiment" Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 2005, 584, 157-166.
- Swamy, B. E. Kumara; Maye, Jamala; Vannoy, Charles; Schell, Mark "Improvements in the Efficiency of the Oxidation of Formic Acid Obtained by Increasing the Overall Anion Adsorption Strength" Journal of Physical Chemistry B 2004, 108, 16488-16494.
- Kumara Swamy, B. E.; Vannoy, Charles; Maye, Jamala; Schell, Mark "Increases in reaction rates achieved by replacing anions in the electrolyte with more inhibiting ones" Electrochemistry Communications 2004, 6, 1032-1036.
- Chen, Shengli; Lee, Diane; Schell, Mark "Increases in reaction rates and improvement of current-potential characteristics in the electrochemical oxidation of formic acid" Electrochemistry Communications 2001, 3, 81-85.
- Chemistry for the Liberal Arts (CHEM 1301)
- Order Out of Chaos (CF 3387)
- Physical Chemistry Laboratory (CHEM 5185/8)
- Theory of the Chemical Bond (CHEM 6115)