Top 10 Ways To Be Involved
1. Maintain a current mailing and email address in the Cox alumni database so that we can send you Cox event invitations in your area. Contact email@example.com to update.
2. Attend Cox events: social hours, Dean's Tailgates on the Boulevard, reunions, career fairs, educational forums, discussion panels industry-specific organizations and awards programs. Invite classmates, alumni, friends, family and workmates to join you. Find our calendar of events at http://www.smu.edu/Cox/TheCoxNetwork/SMUCoxAlumniAssociation/Events.
3. Help recruit students for Cox undergraduate, graduate and executive education programs.
4. Encourage employers to hire Cox students and alumni for internships, project work and part-time and full-time job opportunities.
5. Make a gift to the Cox Annual Fund and ongoing capital campaigns.
6. Become an event sponsor: executive speaker events, tailgates, new student orientation sessions, undergraduate and graduate student club meetings, career fairs and social hours.
7. Host receptions for Cox alumni, prospective students and parents in your area.
8. Proudly display your SMU Cox logo. T-shirts and ball caps available in the alumni office.
9. Update us on your career and family for the Class Notes section of the of the Fall edition of the Cox Today magazine. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Contact Cox Alumni Association board members in your area. Find the list of board members at http://www.smu.edu/Cox/TheCoxNetwork/SMUCoxAlumniAssociation/Involved/AlumniBoard
For more information on how you can get involved, contact:
Assistant Dean-External Relations &
Executive Director-Cox Alumni Association