Connect with the World of Business
The Associate Board, Cox's executive mentoring program, is one of the most valuable resources offered to MBA students. Through this program, you can capitalize on the school's close ties with some of Dallas' leading companies and most influential business leaders. More than 260 executive mentors currently participate in the program, representing national and global corporations as well as entrepreneurial ventures from every major industry.
Selecting and Working with Your Mentor
- In the fall semester, attend a breakfast or evening reception to meet mentors in an informal setting.
- Learn about each mentor’s background and career progression by viewing their professional bios in an online database.
- Indicate your preferences to be matched with one of your mentor selections.
- Work with your mentor to decide how you want to structure the relationship, how often and where you want to meet, and what you hope to gain from the relationship.
- Expand your network of business contacts and resources.
| Stuart Morton / Bob Bachman
|Megan Kneipp / Lisbeth McNabb