Faster. Better quality. Lower cost. More innovative.
These words challenge you each day to uncover ways to create value for ever more demanding customers and their rapidly changing needs. A sound strategy can guide what you choose to do and how you choose to do it to survive, grow, and prosper.
This two day seminar will enable you to answer three essential questions to develop a robust and adaptable strategy:
1. How does your organization deliver value in a way others cannot?
2. How is your organization positioned against competitors, existing and future?
3. How well adapted is your organization to uncertainty and volatility?
This two-day seminar presents key strategic concepts in an easy-to-understand format that permits participants to apply ideas and tools directly to their current business needs.
(Click on image to expand)
How you will benefit:
• See how your organization is positioned in the marketplace and discover opportunities for value creation
• Learn new ways to think about your competition
• Gain confidence by developing scenarios to plan your organization’s future
• Uncover how hidden biases and current competitive strengths can impede effective strategic thinking
• Gain new tools to:
• Assess the strategic landscape that impacts every industry and business
• Analyze the way your organization creates value for customers
• Identify the sources and flexibility of your competitive advantage
• Plan scenarios to help you meet uncertainty and volatility
You will take away:
• Innovative strategies to take your company to the next level
• A “Business Model Canvas” in which you turn your new strategy ideas into a viable business model for your specific organization
• An entrepreneurial framework for implementing new strategies in your organization and promoting internal innovations