- The COVID-19 vaccine is available at SMU’s Dr. Bob Smith Health Center for University staff, as well as their spouses and dependents.
- The vaccine will continue to be offered on campus to the SMU community and new employees throughout the summer.
- To schedule your vaccination, or to learn more about the University's COVID-19 vaccine campaign click here.
- SMU staff and families can receive no-cost, rapid testing for COVID-19 through existing Virtual Care Families clinic locations in the DFW area.
- To schedule a test, complete an initial telemedicine screening here.
- Based on the screening, an appointment can be scheduled at one of the Urgent Care for Kids clinic locations
- The University covers 100% of the cost and no insurance paperwork is needed for those who have SMU health benefits.
- During the summer months, is also available for staff on campus at the Dr. Bob Smith Health Center.
- An appointment is required and can be scheduled by calling the health center at 214-768-2141.
- SMU's most current mask policy can be found here.
Returning to Normal Operations
- The latest University information and timelines surrounding a return to normal operations, including COVID training requirements, contact tracing, occupancy, spacing, cleaning procedures, and more is available here.
- Many answers to the most frequently asked questions by staff are available by clicking here.
- Human Resources offers additional guidance on COVID-related issues, including operational guidelines, forms through their website and blog.