Lockers are assigned to SMU students, faculty, and staff on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Individual lockers are located in the student lounge of the Fondren Basement, across from the vending machines
- Lockers must be reserved at the Main Desk (214-768-2329). SMU ID is required.
- Lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are 32 lockers available.
Non-circulating library materials or materials not checked out may
not be left in the locker. Library staff reserves the right to monitor
lockers regularly and will remove materials not checked out or that are
non-circulating. Abuse of these library policies may result in loss of locker privilege.
All materials in lockers will be removed at the end of every Spring
semester, if the locker is not renewed for the following summer session.
Hamon Arts Library
- Located in first-floor copy room.
- Assigned for one semester or two summer sessions.
- Request forms are available at the Print Circulation Desk.