||As little as one semester
Weekday evenings 6-9 p.m. and three Saturday workshops
This program is offered in a face-to-face, classroom setting in a modular format.
||Contact email@example.com for future offerings.
You many choose to purchase the full certificate at a discounted price (save over $700) or purchase the individual courses a la carte.
Priority Rate (two weeks before start date): $2,745
Standard Rate: $2,995
||Get your free copy of Four Reasons All Digital Careers Need to Understand Digital Analytics
As data-driven marketing becomes the standard in business, digital analytics will be essential to inform both marketing decision-making and overall business strategy.
The SMU CAPE Digital Analytics and Insights Certificate program was designed to incorporate the latest tools and trends, along with time-tested approaches taught by industry veterans.
Who Should Attend
- Marketing, communications, UX, web design, business analytics, content development, or SEO professionals
- New marketing and business graduates who recognize the need to expand their knowledge and skills to appeal to potential employers
- Anyone who needs to understand how customers and potential customers interact with your company
- Data scientists and data analysts
- Market researchers
- Customer experience professionals
- Learn the entire process, from data collection to analysis, including how to use key tools like Google Analytics.
- Understand how to best communicate your insights to decision-makers and put them into action.
- Practice your skills in an interactive and hands-on environment.
- Network with and learn from instructors who are respected digital analytics professionals.
- Add to your professional qualifications
- By the end of the program you will also be prepared to take the tests of two other industry recognized certifications — the GAIQ and DAA CWA. It is not required to take these tests to pass the SMU Digital Analytics and Insights Certificate; however, we strongly encourage students to take and pass these exams to add to an even more robust resume.
Download Four Reasons All Digital Careers Need to Understand Digital Analytics.
Average annual salary for marketing managers in Texas. Learn more.
Projected increase in employment by 2024 for market research analysts. Learn more.
Top job titles include marketing specialist, data analyst. Learn more.
“SMU’s reputation was a deciding
factor in choosing the CAPE program.
With my Baylor undergraduate degree,
and my master’s degree from the
University of Oklahoma, choosing SMU
rounds out my résumé nicely.”
— Paige Yaney