Program fast facts
||6 Fridays beginning August 19, 2016
||$1,500 (when you apply by June 30)
|June 30, 2016
Request Info Apply Now
The demand on nonprofit leaders is greater than ever. In order to stay relevant and to succeed, it is critical to develop and strengthen your leadership abilities. Scaling your organization's mission requires navigating change, knowing and maximizing your strengths, and cross-sector collaborations.
The Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Program is uniquely designed to maximize both the industry expertise of CNM Connect and the academic reputation and quality standards of Southern Methodist University to give nonprofit leaders the opportunity to explore their leadership style and strengths while exploring practical ways to more effectively achieve their organization’s mission.
This six-week certificate program covers industry best practices and includes these topics:
- Building talent in yourself and your leadership team
- Understanding trust as an economic driver
- Examining leadership styles of top business and philanthropic leaders
- Charting your continued leadership development plan
- Professional instructors with executive-level experience
- Business, nonprofit, and board leaders as guest speakers
- A peer cohort model of learning that establishes a strong professional network
Who Should Attend?
Participants should have at least five years of nonprofit work experience and have held CEO and/or executive position(s) at a nonprofit for a minimum of two years, either as a paid staff member or as a volunteer.
Participants represent a range of nonprofits in various sectors, sizes, and geographies. The typical organization, however, has a broad impact and is well-established.
Ideal candidates are typically the chief executives of their nonprofits. At larger nonprofits, there my be other executives with the requisite years of experience who would make good candidates for the program. These are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Download a Brochure
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call 214.826.3470.