Director of Darwin Deason Institute of Cyber Security, Lyle School of Engineering
In a digital world increasingly populated by attackers and defenders, businesses and individuals must be savvy to navigate the ever-changing landscape of cyberspace and to smartly and safely work with intelligent technology.
Dr. Chang, one of the foremost leaders in the field of cyber security and faculty member in SMU’s Lyle School of Engineering, will present his perspective on cyber security and artificial intelligence and will offer suggestions on how organizations should face formidable challenges in cybersecurity in the new digital era. His unique expertise will provide a clear and cognizant picture of:
- How bad is the cybersecurity problem?
- Where is cybercrime headed in the future?
- What’s hype and what’s reality about AI?
- What are the promises and pitfalls of AI?
- How will AI help and hinder cybersecurity?