Co-founder and Senior Economist of Bain & Company’s Macro Trends Group, exploring global macroeconomics, demographics, social and geopolitical trends
- How will changes in labor markets due to AI/automation and other forces reshape the macro environment over the next decade for businesses, governments and investors?
- What are the other macro shifts that will act as cross currents to further disrupt the future of labor markets?
- How are the largest organizations in the world causing and responding to these changes?
- What are the implications for strategic direction today to adapt to the oncoming change?
CEO and Founder, Complete Intelligence, a data technology firm using a proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning platform to forecast commodities, currencies, equity markets, economics, and international trade; frequent contributor to BBC, CNBC, and Bloomberg
- What is AI?
- How are we using AI to ensure scale within our own business? What are the benefits?
- How are companies responding to the capabilities of our AI-driven platform?
- How do we expect companies to integrate AI into their businesses?