Strategic Thinking introduces a new and innovative way to think about and approach the business challenges we all face in our jobs. The training offers the skills, attitudes, traits, and behaviors one needs to think critically, find new answers, uncover new opportunities, and make better decisions.
You'll learn how to:
- apply strategic thinking to every challenge, no matter the size
- create flexible plans that can be modified should conditions change
- ask questions that generate new thinking and solutions
- challenge the "that's how we have always done it" attitude
- assess the impact of your decisions, both short and long term
- create a future that is planned, not one that just happens
This workshop fulfills one elective credit for Manager Orientation.