Speed of Trust Foundations*
With high trust communication, creativity, and engagement improve. Productivity speeds up and costs decrease as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of suspicion and frustration.
In the Speed of Trust® Foundations work session, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations.
During this session, participants will identify and address "trust gaps" in their personal credibility and relationships at work. You will:
● Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
● Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
● Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
● Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
● Improve your track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Facilitator: Mary Stall, Senior HR Specialist, Organizational Effectiveness
Location: Expressway Tower, Room 208
Parking for live training sessions: SMU visitors to Expressway Tower may park in the Robson & Lindley Aquatics Center and Barr-McMillion Natatorium AUP parking lot to the east of Expressway Tower. Overflow parking may use the AUP Dyer lot located one block north of Expressway Tower off the Central Expwy service road. Please visit Parking and ID Services to view the Campus Parking Map.
*This workshop counts as one elective credit for Manager Orientation.