Speed of Trust Foundations*
With high trust communication, creativity, and engagement improve. Productivity speeds up and costs decrease as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of suspicion and frustration.
In the Speed of Trust® Foundations work session, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations.
During this session, participants will identify and address "trust gaps" in their personal credibility and relationships at work. You will:
● Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
● Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
● Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
● Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
● Improve your track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
Date: Thursday, July 27, 2023
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enroll Now via my.SMU>Learning and Development>Request Training Enrollment. Use Course Code "HRSOTF".
Facilitator: Mary Stall, Organizational Effectiveness
Location: Expressway Tower, Room 208
Updated Parking Information:
Please note that construction has begun on the new aquatics center to the east of Expressway Tower and which was previously a AUP parking lot This space is no longer available for parking.
Visitors to Expressway Tower must now park in the AUP lots W1, W2, W3 to the north of Expressway Tower as designated on this map: https://www.smu.edu/-/media/Site/BusinessFinance/Campus-Services/ParkingAndCardServices/Campus-Parking-Map-2021-22.pdf?la=en
Note: Those who park in the visitor parking spaces at Expressway Tower will likely be ticketed.
*This workshop counts as one elective credit for Manager Orientation.